Thursday, August 19, 2010

First group of sketches! Castles!

OK, so here are a few sketches for castles that I would be putting into my parks.  I want to focus on a princess who, in my opinion, has often been overlooked and not really incorporated throughout the parks.  Snow White, who is also one of my favorite princesses still has a story to tell in the parks and I thought I would give her that opportunity.  Although, she is not the only princess I would like to see have a castle.  Belle should also have her own castle somewhere in the world.  I think that with two Cinderella Castles and three Sleeping Beauty Castles already built I feel another princess deserves some time in the limelight.  So here is my first group of sketches.  The first is a sketch of Belles Castle, the rest are of Snow White's Castle.  I hope you enjoy these and would appreciate your feedback.  Thanks!  ~Todd

1 comment: