Friday, August 20, 2010

Brainstorming!

Here are a few ideas that I have for the parks.  First, I want to create more than just one park.  I was thinking about making three different Disneyland parks.  Making a Studio park, Epcot type park, and parks with the themes of animals, the sea/ocean, and a villains park.  So those are the main themes I want to put into the parks.  And anything that I do design will not be exact replicas of what you can already find in a park, but could have similar traits.  For example, I want to make a Haunted Mansion attraction, but it will have a new theme, layout, and scenes conveying a bunch of new characters and a new story as well as an exterior design. 

As for the three Magic Kingdom type parks they will all be slightly similar.  My plan is to have each of these based in different parts of the world along with one or two of the other parks accompanying them.  Some attractions will be switched out, deleted, added, or tweaked in order for the parks to work together and not get too much of an overload on one thing; to be cohesive.  The majority of everything will be reinvented and changed.  Hopefully you all like what I am going to do.  I am going to start trying to list a lot of my ideas and names of attractions, restaurants, shows, etc. so I can finally get them organized and get the ball rolling.  ~Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment